Grateful Heart: Gratitude Journal
You can think of many things you’re grateful for: your health, your relationships, your work. And there is a growing awareness that gratitude can benefit health. It reduces stress and anxiety, lifts the mood, and increases energy. Being grateful boosts your overall well-being.
But gratitude is more than an idea. Gratitude comes from truly seeing your life. What’s pleasant? What’s helpful? What’s beautiful? What is your role in creating a fulfilling life that puts gratitude at its center?
Grateful Heart Journal prompts you to notice and take note of your life and your strengths with deeper appreciation. Enjoy inspiring quotes, slay stress with 6 fun coloring pages, and more:
- Create & record daily affirmations for up to 6 months
- Develop a greater appreciation for the small, simple things
- Chart your personal growth with monthly reflections & goal setting
- Release worry & unleash creativity with blank pages for free-flow writing
- Enhance well-being with tips on meditation, stress relief, breath work & more
- Learn simple, powerful techniques for gratitude with thought-provoking questions